The newly-appointed envoys who took the oath were as follows:
- Ambassador to Cameroon Dr. Faisal bin Saud Al-Mejfel;
- Ambassador to Indonesia Faisal bin Abdullah Al-Amudi;
- Ambassador to Kazakhstan Faisal bin Hanif Al-Qahtani;
- Ambassador to Ghana Sultan bin Abdulrahman Al-Dakhil;
- Ambassador to Zambia Ali bin Saad Al-Qahtani;
- Ambassador to Côte d'Ivoire Saad bin Bakhit Al-Quthami;
- Ambassador to Gabon Farraj Nader Farraj bin Nader;
- Ambassador to Australia Sultan bin Fahd bin Khazim;
- Ambassador to Finland Nisreen bint Hamad Al-Shibel;
- Ambassador to Guinea Dr. Fahad bin Eid Al-Rashidi;
- Ambassador and Head of Saudi Arabia's Mission to the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community (EAEC) Haifa bint Abdulrahman Al-Jedia.
During their swearing-in ceremony, all ambassadors-designate said: “I swear by Allah Almighty to be loyal to my religion, King, and homeland, not to divulge a secret of State's secrets, to maintain its interests and regulations at home and abroad, and to perform my duties with honesty, integrity and sincerity.”
The oath-taking ceremony was attended by Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs Walid bin Abdulkareem Al-Khariji, and assistant special secretary to King Salman, Tamim bin Abdulaziz Al-Salem.