The market growth primarily attributes to the increasing consumer focus on well-being and overall health prevention. Further, rising awareness regarding specific medical & health problems leading to an increased inclination towards taking preventive measures is another crucial aspect likely to surge the demand for dietary supplements.
Moreover, the rapidly growing elderly population and the surging need for products that enhance the intake of vitamins, calcium, and other supplements to delay the aging effects shall also fuel the overall market growth during the forecast years.Critical Questions Answered in the Study
1. What are the current and future trends in the Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements market?
2. How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
3. How has the competition been shaping across Saudi Arabia, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from Dietary Supplement providers across Saudi Arabia?
OTC Accounted for the Largest Share of Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market
Based on the Distribution Channel, the market divides into OTC and Prescribed. Of both, OTC(Over-the-Counter) captured the largest share of the Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market in the past few years. The sales of dietary supplements through the OTC channel have been gaining widespread acceptance, owing to the rising trend of self-medication to treat minor health conditions. Additionally, the convenience of direct purchase is another crucial factor fueling the segment growth.Immunity to Witness Significant Growth Rate During the Forecast Period
Based on the Application, the market bifurcates into Energy & Weight Management, General Health, Bone & Joint Health, Gastrointestinal Health, Immunity, Cardiac Health, Diabetes, and Anti-Cancer. Here, Immunity is projected to capture a significant market during the forecast period. It owes to the fact that vitamins and probiotics help in immunity boosting. Dietary supplements can help prevent disease and other health problems. Further, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic also resulted in increasing concerns regarding health & immunity, thereby augmenting the demand for immunity-booster products. Hence, these factors are expected to lead the segment to observe a significant growth rate during the forecast years, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market Analysis, 2021.”Key Market Competitors:
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading industry players in the Saudi Arabia Dietary Supplements Market are Bayer Saudi Arabia, LLC, Amway Corp, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Abbott Saudi Arabia Trading LLC., Pfizer Saudi Limited, Glaxo Saudi Arabia Limited, Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, ARKOPHARMA Laboratories, Company Limited, Bionova Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
1. By Ingredients (Botanicals, Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins & Amino Acids, Omega Fatty Acids, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Others)
2. By Form (Tablets, Capsules, Soft gels, Powders, Gummies, Liquids, Others)
3. By Application (Energy & Weight Management, General Health, Bone & Joint Health, Gastrointestinal Health, Immunity, Cardiac Health, Diabetes, Anti-Cancer, Others)
4. By End-User (Adults, Geriatric, Pregnant Women, Children, Infants)
5. By Distribution Channel (OTC, Prescribed)
6. By Competitor (Bayer Saudi Arabia, LLC, Amway Corp, Herbalife Nutrition Ltd., Abbott Saudi Arabia Trading LLC., Pfizer Saudi Limited, Glaxo Saudi Arabia Limited, Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, ARKOPHARMA Laboratories, Company Limited, Bionova Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.)
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC,V4C,3B8, CANADA
Tel: +1 604 800 2671
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, consulting and data analytics firm that provides a wide range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals to a substantial and varied client base that includes multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging geographies to support our clients in the formulation of strategies viz. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industry verticals to enable our clients in identifying attractive investment opportunities and maximizing ROI through an early mover advantage.